How To Book
1. On the booking panel to the right, please select whether you wish for your team to stay from Wednesday to Sunday or Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Sunday.
2. Please select the number of adults you are booking in for your team.
Please note youth players can be added on at the next stage.A maximum of 10 players can be booked at one time.
Please make multiple bookings for additional players.
3. In the booking extras section, please add any youth players onto your booking.
4. Please make sure you complete ALL team player names in the next stage. (Youth player names need adding to the specific requirements box)
5. In the specific requirements you MUST enter your team name.
6. Full payment must be made at time of booking.
(Please note in the special requirements box if there will be any children under the age of 6 attending)
EPA Ladies National Knock Out Cup & Champion of Champions
Thursday 14th November is Ladies National Singles
Friday 15th November – Ladies National knock out cup
Saturday 16th November – Ladies National knock out cup & Champion of Champions
Sunday 17th November – Champion of Champions
Conditions of Hire
All accommodation will be available from 1pm on Thursday. The lead name of the booking is responsible for all accommodation booked under their name- a signature will be required on arrival and any damages/cleaning charges will be invoiced direct to the lead name. All Parkdean Resorts terms and conditions apply. Only the party leader can make amendments to bookings- no amendments can be made on arrival. No refunds can be given.