TO ENTER COMPETITION CLICK HERE
BOOK YOUR GREAT YARMOUTH SOUL WEEKENDER HERE NOW →
1. There will be one overall prize for one winner.
2. 4 passes to the Great Yarmouth Soul Weekender
3. Accommodation for up to 4 people in a Kingfisher holiday home at Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, between 30th April - 3rd May 2021 (1 double, 1 twin and a pull-out sofa in the lounge)
4. There is no cash alternative for the prize and its non-transferable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Kingfisher holiday home is a two bed holiday home (1 double, 1 twin and a pull-out sofa in the lounge). This caravan is tastefully decorated and has double glazing and central heating so everyone stays cosy. Packed with home comforts including a well equipped kitchen and TV. This is a self-catering break, though the park has a restaurant, bars and takeaway outlets on site. Also three music venues, amusements and a swimming pool. Parking for 2 cars is included near the accommodation. Additional parking available in the communal car park on-site. No parking charge. Transport costs to and from the event are not included. The all-new, Great Yarmouth Soul Weekender, 30th April – 3rd May 2021 is an over 18’s event launched and managed by Parkdean Resorts Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1TB. More details about the event can be found at www.greatyarmouthsoulweekender.co.uk.
Rules, Liabilities and Jurisdictions
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The competition opens on Monday 26th October 2020 at 06:00 and closes on Monday 16th November 2020 at 06:00
3. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over.
4. You must provide your full name, email address and daytime telephone number. We will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
5. The prize winner, who answers the question correctly, will be randomly drawn once the competition is closed.
6. We will contact the winner of the competition has closed on Monday 16th November 2020. If the prize winner does not respond within 72 hours of having been contacted, the prize winner will no longer be eligible for the competition and another contestant will be picked.